Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We had our iPOD on and Mia starting dancing to Nelly, I could not be more proud. It was pretty funny. If you listen you can hear Mia say "what's that?" and I am telling her that it is rap music. What a great mom am I?











I finally decided to put Mia's hair in

piggy tails. What do you think?

4 comments:

Melissa and Aaron said...

Seriously? I want to be just like you when I'm a mom. Rap music? That's freakin awesome...I especially love me a little Nelly:) I feel a special bond with little miss Mia over that man's music.

Melissa and Aaron said...

PS...way to go on the blog thang!

Stephanie said...

Yay!! So glad you started up. This is a happy day! Oh...and that picture of Mia is so cute. I especially love her dancing. That's awesome.

MKShelley said...

Holy crap she's cute!