Friday, December 12, 2008

Air Force vs. BYU

We had so much fun at the Air Force game. Ryan's family flew out for the game; we had his dad, brother, and brother-in-law. It was so much fun!

Grandpa with Mia!

Scott, Jeff, Ryan (and Mia), Dustin


Ryan and his brother Dustin


This was way cool to see...
If you are a true BYU fan you know what this is...


Mia's nap, she was so tired, but she did great throughout the whole game.









I want to thank Ryan's family for coming out. It made my whole month, literally, I was so happy they could come! Thanks for the fun time with us!

2 comments:

Katie James said...

The Air Force game is the best game to see on the road (I think). What did you think of the fly-over? My heart always races when they fly over!

Lisa Marie said...

I like how Mia is looking at Dustin like "2 dads?!" They look so much alike to me. Kaden used to look at my sister Michelle like that all the time (I guess we look a little bit alike too.)