Monday, May 11, 2009

Park Fun!





My dad brought his camera to the park! Do you like Mia's sweet glasses? If only I were that cool.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Mia is Adorable! I love the sungalsses!! I like the new background too.

The Scotts said...

She is a so freakin cute! I miss you guys, Glad you had a good time with your parents!

Brittany Hreinson Wilson said...

That picture of Mia and the sunglasses is so cute. I miss you guys I forget your pregnant. How are you feeling? I am really excited to come and see you guys in August I hope it is still okay. I love you guys!

Robinsons said...

Oh but you are so cool...like mother like daughter! :) Mia is so cute. Hope you survive finals. yuck! Good Luck.

Shawn and Kimber said...

My goodness Rachel! Your daughter is so big! And you're expecting another one. That is so great. It has been a long time since I have seen you. Our blog is shawnandkimber.blogspot.com.