Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 4th Of July!

I want to take a minute to write down my feelings about how grateful I am to live in this country. I normally do not write down my feelings on this blog but I would indeed be very ungrateful if I did not write something now. I love this country. I am glad that my mother decided to come here on an exchange student program. I am glad I was raised here with each of my siblings and with the beliefs of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am truly grateful for a nation where we can and have the right to believe in religion or not if we choose. I know there are many problems with our nation but there is still so much good. I hope we can look to the good and try to be better ourselves.







4 comments:

Sally said...

just so you know, i did notice your profile, but i have lots of friends that are pregnant right now, and i honestly couldn't remember if i already knew that... and i didn't want to look like a bad friend and comment on it if i should have known already! sorry! i guess that makes me a bad friend afterall... congrats on having another little girl!

Katie James said...

Wow! When did Mia turn into a little girl?!? The toddler phase was Ok, but these babies are getting too big!

Karie said...

A girl!?! Way fun! Congrats!

Brittany Hreinson Wilson said...

Mia is so cute Rachel you look hot you don't even look pregnant