Ryan is so awesome. He gave me the best birthday. He set up everything and I did not do a thing. Can you guess the theme? Do you like my outfit? I don't think you could find anything sexier then a pregnant person in a plastic hula skirt. lol Anyway it was lots of fun. I want to say thanks to Ryan for setting it up, cards and phone calls from everyone else. Thank You!!
What a cute little husband you have! And I am so jealous that he gave you the new Gerald Lund book. Want it! Mia is getting so big...and she's adorable. Happy late birthday! Oh and btw...your little belly is HOT! Love it. I just wish we lived closer...darn!
8 comments:
You're too cute Rachel!
You're little girl is super adorable! Love the pig tails!
Looks like an absolutely wonderful birthday.
Happy Birthday!!! You look so cute in your little outfit....
how fun!! Are you kidding? I was thinking hot mama!!
Ryan is a keeper alright! So glad it was a happy day for you! You deserve the best!
What a cute little husband you have! And I am so jealous that he gave you the new Gerald Lund book. Want it! Mia is getting so big...and she's adorable. Happy late birthday! Oh and btw...your little belly is HOT! Love it. I just wish we lived closer...darn!
Happy Birthday you Hula Hottie!
Rachel, don't worry, you are still a small child. 25 years old- those were the days of youthful innocence.
- Jason
Post a Comment