Holy crap you have grown since i saw you last month! I cant believe you almost done it has gone by so fast... for me probably not you! Kind of scares me that i will be in the same boat in a few months... i felt the baby move for the first time on wed, it creeped me out! its really in there and its really alive!! aahh! Any names yet???
7 comments:
Oh, come on. No smiles for the camera?! Such a cute bump. We're thinking about coming to visit you guys next year. lol. Long ways off, I know.
wow you look so happy! you are a stinkin' cute prego chick! love you!
You look so beautiful!! I love it!
Holy crap you have grown since i saw you last month! I cant believe you almost done it has gone by so fast... for me probably not you! Kind of scares me that i will be in the same boat in a few months... i felt the baby move for the first time on wed, it creeped me out! its really in there and its really alive!! aahh! Any names yet???
Love the belly, love the "Serene mother... what the heck have I gotten myself into" look even MORE!
You are so cute pregnant!
did you swallow a watermelon?! I look the exact same! ;)
Post a Comment