This will probably be the last picture I post of myself, but again try not to get too jealous of my womanly figure! And yes I smiled since everyone gave me a hard time about it last time! lol
Why are you going to stop taking pics? You look awesome. Plus, it's fun to look back and see how big that belly actually gets. It's crazy how big it is right there at the very end. I miss you. :(
3 comments:
You look so cute!! I am so excited for you guys.. You will have to post pics when you have her. Do you guys have a name picked out yet?
Oh you're one hot momma! You look great (you won't be seeing me postin any pictures though..It's sad)! :)
Why are you going to stop taking pics? You look awesome. Plus, it's fun to look back and see how big that belly actually gets. It's crazy how big it is right there at the very end. I miss you. :(
Post a Comment