Rachel she is sooooo cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten...and I cant believe you have already been married for like 5 years! Craziness...time flies!
Mia's hair is so long! she is going to seem huge in 4 weeks with that new baby! I cant wait I wish i could come down there to visit when she is born... maybe gio and I will take a road trip! Love you guys take care
wow, she's so humble about her good looks! isn't it funny how narcissistic little kids are! i wish i felt that good about myself! but she is just so darn cute....
6 comments:
Rachel she is sooooo cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten...and I cant believe you have already been married for like 5 years! Craziness...time flies!
Mia's hair is so long! she is going to seem huge in 4 weeks with that new baby! I cant wait I wish i could come down there to visit when she is born... maybe gio and I will take a road trip! Love you guys take care
wow, she's so humble about her good looks! isn't it funny how narcissistic little kids are! i wish i felt that good about myself! but she is just so darn cute....
How sweet!! Rachey, I'm so happy for you! Mia looks so cute!
I love that 3rd picture down. I literally laughed out loud. What a ham!
Oh my goodness! Look at those curls! did you enhance them? ; ) Sophie is so excited to play with Mia!
Post a Comment