Monday, February 22, 2010

Fun Pictures!!

Princesses

This pictures reminds me of my sister and I having so much fun when we were kids and shared a bed. We would laugh all night and get into tons of trouble. I can't wait for them to start!


Sandwich kiss! Lydia looks like what the heck is going on!


Crazy mommy picture!


Oh I could just eat her.


3 comments:

mb said...

RACHEL CORLESS (Hreinson, how do you pronounce that?) Your family is SO cute. Really. I am glad you have a blog! I will have to check in! AND tell my sisters, I'm sure they would love to see where you are at these days!

Lauren Kay said...

You are so cute! I hope you looked through all the pictures Melissa put up on Facebook from freshman year. We all look so young!

The Scotts said...

I MISS YOU GUYS!!! Everytime I look at your pictures I can't help but smile and it makes me miss you more and more! I hope you guys can come see us soon! We need to meet Lydia and You can meet Baby G ... thats what we call her since she has no name! =)