I forgot to tell you that I really liek Lydia's new hair do. It is super cute on her little face.
Umm...holy cow! How old is Lydia now? I've completely lost track of time! Her hair is SO cute! Is it just me, or does she have more than Mia did? They are the cutest girls next to mine! ;) We sure miss you guys!
i'm pretty sure your girls get cuter every time you blog!! they are so stinkin' cute!!
Cute Pics! LOVE that white hat on Lydia!
Soooo cute!!! Kiss the girls for us!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I forgot to tell you that I really liek Lydia's new hair do. It is super cute on her little face.
Umm...holy cow! How old is Lydia now? I've completely lost track of time! Her hair is SO cute! Is it just me, or does she have more than Mia did? They are the cutest girls next to mine! ;) We sure miss you guys!
i'm pretty sure your girls get cuter every time you blog!! they are so stinkin' cute!!
Cute Pics! LOVE that white hat on Lydia!
Soooo cute!!! Kiss the girls for us!
Post a Comment