Sunday, January 16, 2011

Post Christmas in Utah

 Tubing: Ryan and Brittany
 I am cool!
 Murrays and Us. We braved the blizzard and met up in Salt Lake.
So worth it!  We have never laughed so hard!
 Grandma and Rachel
 Lydia's favorite play spot at Grandma's.
 Lydia's first hair cut. Thanks Uncle Gio!!!
 Walking!
 Happy New Year!
 2011!
 Grandma reading.
 Playing Pretty Pretty Princess
 Brittany, Rachel, Sherron
Mia was so sick we had to take her to the ER at 2:00am.  She had pneumonia and UTI!  

3 comments:

Zac & Chelsea said...

What! I didn't know Mia had pneumonia and a UTI, must have made a great experience. At least you had lots of time to just hang out and weren't in a hurry to get home. Little girls can get lots of UTI's, no fun. :( And two posts in one day, GO Rachel!

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

Aww, poor Mia! that's not fun being sick while you're out of town! Hope she's feeling better, at least she was able to have some fun before getting sick! Looks like you guys had a good Christmas!

Leslie & Matt said...

Wow, I am sorry that little Mia was sick! I always dread those night trips to the ER, but thank heavens for them right?! Glad to see you posting so often-keep it up-cause I miss ya! :)