Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Friend's Valentine's Dinner

I always have a red dinner for Valentine's day. I had it once with friends and they liked it so much we did it again, but this time there was a twist...We had to dress up like other famous couples. Can you guess who we are?
 The tradition of the red table and candy (from my mom).
 The other red table.
 My girls dressed up for the fancy dinner.
Cutie 
Couple #1 (the Barrus') 
 Couple #2 (the Palmers)
 Couple #3 (Us)
 Couple #4 (the Mitchells)
Couple #5 (the Hillyards) 
 Couple #6 (the Kendalls)
Couple #7 (the Olsons)
 All of us

3 comments:

Katie Call said...

Oh my gosh! What a cute idea! We copied your red dinner idea this year and loved it. Now I have to try it with friends! You're always one step ahead of me... :)

Zac & Chelsea said...

You did such a great job, and you are always aware of everyone else's needs, and we appreciate that SO much! Hope we weren't too much trouble for you. :)

alexandria said...

I am going to guess we are the Phantom?? It was so much fun! Thanks again for being the hostess with the mostess!!