Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Samantha Comes!

My niece came out for ten days to help me with my girls while Ryan is out doing his rotations.  We were so excited!  Sam was awesome! We miss her tons!

 Mummy sarcophagus






 Swimming
 Yogurtland!!! It is the best!
 Zoo

 This is where I locked my keys in the car for the second time that week. Fun! fun!
 Thank you Samantha for all your help!
We miss and love you so much! You are awesome!

3 comments:

David and Jana said...

How seriously fun!!! I'm so happy that you got to spend such happy time together!!

Stephanie Ewell said...

Geez- what gorgeous girls!! All 4 of you:) Miss u guys:)

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Your girls are so adorable! I hear you on having a niece come to help. Last year one of our nieces came to help for a month and we totally missed her.