I know jam making is fairly easy but I do not care this was my first time making it, so I am posting it on the blog. As I told my friend, "Now I am a real Mormon mom!" lol
I made two batches. The first was raspberry/strawberry, and the second batch was just strawberry. All can be amazed now!!
Oh and here is a funny picture just to make you laugh!
Enjoy!
3 comments:
That's the kind of jam I make too (freezer jam, right?). We mix up the whole thing in the blender then I don't have to stir it. And I love using those same containers you did. They work great in the freezer for all kinds of things I find to freeze. We've never tried raspberry/strawberry though, just plain strawberry or apricot. I think our next batch will have to be a mix.
ok, I guess I'm not a real Mormon mom...You rock, Rache, I'm not surprised!
Yum, looks good!
Post a Comment