So Ryan really out did himself. This was the best birthday ever!! I still can't take down the decorations because it was so awesome!!
I got an iPhone so now I am officially cool.
Actually maybe I will be after I figure out how to use it!!
Thor bobble head, you know that's right!!
Apples to Apples dice game
Brownie hammers, which Ryan did all by himself!
Picnic with Cafe Rio before the party started.
Ryan homemade my favorite cake: graham coffee strusel (sp?) cake!
MMMMMM!!! Delicious!
The Avengers are a lot smaller then I thought.
Group shot
Olsons
Hillyards
Mitchells
Barrus'
Hill/Palmers
Hreinsons
Thank you all for being such good sports, but after all how
often do you get to go to a 5 year old boy birthday party for a 28 year old woman!!
Booya!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday!!
I threw myself a Harry Potter party at 29 and a princess party at 30, so I think you could say I'd approve of a Thor party at 28! Yea for being an adult and being able to choose what you want to do!
Rachel, you so totally rock!!!! How FUN!! So wish we couls have been there! LOVE the brownie hammers! Kudos to Ryan, big time!!
That is pretty stinkin awesome! Maybe I can get an ironman party next year =) I just wish I was there to celebrate it with you! I sure do miss you! Oh and Ryan you are awesome!!
You. Are. Awesome. Love it!!
Hey you! So, so fun. You are awesome and Ryan - great job throwing it for her! We still miss you guys!
Post a Comment