Monday, September 22, 2008

Mia's First Birthday!!!

We started celebrating when Grandma Hreinson and Aunt Sherron came on Thrusday. We decorated and partied all week long. Can you tell it was a Mickey Mouse party?
On Mia's actually birthday we had a long full day. We started with opening some presents and then went to the Denver Zoo.













Mia "oohed and ahhhed" at all the animals. (She takes after her mother.)





































Then we came home and opened more presents. Mia actually opened them all herself!
















We thought that the day had gone perfect until...







THE CAKE touched Mia and it was over!










Other then the cake mishap it was an awesome day. We wanted to thank everyone who called and wished Mia a happy birthday and also thank all those who gave Mia presents. We are so blessed to have a great family and friends. Thank you, thank you everyone!

8 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Oh man, I forgot to write that day on my calendar. I'll get it next year. Happy late b-day Mia!!

Your hair is super sexy Rach! I really like it.

Does Mia not like getting dirty or something? Wow, the dirtier Kaden can get, the happier he is. Especially when it comes to food. Woe is me...

Maureen said...

How cute! she's got pig-tales! Happy birthday Mi-ma! We love you!
Aunt Maureen, Uncle Ryan, Preston, jacob, and sophia

Stephanie said...

Oh man! I missed it and I don't know how...I guess with all the hurricane crap. Sorry Mia. We'll have a belated gift in the mail soon. She is so cute. I love your hair too Rache! Super cute. HOT mama!!! Love you guys

Brian said...

Happy b-day Mia! Lexi has the same exact car, except it's Dora instead of the princesses. It's a great gift...Lexi is 2 and a half and still loves it (although she's outgrowing it now).

Melissa and Aaron said...

Love the cutie pig tails:) I also LOVE your hair! I never saw a picture of it when you originally got it cut...fabulous.
P.S. Hilarious pictures with the cake.

Melissa and Aaron said...

Hey- where's the pic of the cake before???? You promised!

Robinsons said...

Every time I look at your blog I have this urge to kiss Mia's cheeks and squeeze her. She's sooo cute. And yes....we still miss you guys too. Glad you had a good party.

MKShelley said...

So I can tell by the birthday party that you guys aren't the type to spoil. Mia must live a hard life with parents as strict as you guys!

(SO kidding! That's like more than I have EVER done for my kids on their birthday, so it actually put me to shame. Good job!)