THAT IS SO FREAKIN CUTE!!!!
Now that's a fun surprise in the morning. :)
Ryan is my hero!
That's freaking awesome! Way to go Ryan:)
Ryan just won major Dad points with Mia.
Which one is the baby?? :)Go Cougs!
So cute Ryan. I love it. You are a fun dad and I am sure there are many more crazy moments ahead.
That is too funny! What a good dad!
Rachel, Found your blog on Jessie's blog. Mia is adorable!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
THAT IS SO FREAKIN CUTE!!!!
Now that's a fun surprise in the morning. :)
Ryan is my hero!
That's freaking awesome! Way to go Ryan:)
Ryan just won major Dad points with Mia.
Which one is the baby?? :)
Go Cougs!
So cute Ryan. I love it. You are a fun dad and I am sure there are many more crazy moments ahead.
That is too funny! What a good dad!
Rachel,
Found your blog on Jessie's blog. Mia is adorable!
Post a Comment