Friday, October 10, 2008

Walking

Well, Mia is walking now just about as much as she crawls. It is pretty funny because she is so proud of herself. She is still pretty wobbly, but she can bend down and pick up stuff without falling. I'll try to put a video clip of her walking on here as soon as I can.

Mia definitely has an attitude or “tude" as I call it, if I tell her no she turns and looks at me and does whatever I told her not too. I get a good laugh out of it, but I sure hope her little "tude" is short lived. I know though that if she is anything like me it will probably only get worse. lol I love being a mother!

3 comments:

Brian said...

LOL! Sounds a little bit like Lexi. She thinks she runs the house. I think it must be a female thing. ;-)

David and Jana said...

RACHEL!! You have a blog and didn't tell me!?? I had no idea! I'm so happy about that! I love seeing updates and reading happy news!
Mia is adorable!

Debbie said...

Yay! I saw Mia take her first steps! I found your blog!