Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fall Fun At The Park!



Mia actually loves the slide! I was surprised considering she is so little.









Here is a testament of Mia not liking being dirty, just like her cousins on the Hreinson side.


6 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

That's hilarious. Kaden LOVES getting dirty. And I love cleaning him... ya.

Lauren Kay said...

Raaaaachel! Mia is so cute, but I think the best part of the post though is hearing your voice!

Robinsons said...

Just when I think Mia can't get any cuter she does!

Oh, by-the-way...we miss you too (your just not as cute) :)

Robinsons said...

p.s. I know how to spell "you're" just don't know how to fix it! lol

Corless Connection said...

How can you be so mean to my beautiful, perfect and CLEAN granddaughter? She obviously needs her Nona to straighten things out. Just wait til May gets here... Promise we'll be there with hugs and kisses and smooches!

Sally said...

what a mean mom my poor little mimi has! j/k. love the videos. can't wait to see you guys at christmas. (rachel, you are just as cute as mia!)