Thursday, November 13, 2008
Star Struck!
Ryan and I were at the Park Meadows Mall to get Mia's first year pictures. While we were there I ran to grab something in an another store and what I found was a about a hundred teenage girls wearing Twilight shirts. We went down to see what was happening and we found three actors for the Twilight movie! I don not know their real names but they were Victoria, Laurent, and Jacob. It was pretty exciting. Ryan and I went temporally deaf from all the screaming teen aged girls, but it was fun. The actors answered a few questions and talked about the movie. It made me excited to see the movie. What random luck, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love you Rache!! Mia is so cute! I love the bumblebee!!!
LOL! Yeah, I'm always telling 9th grade girls to stop trying to read the Twilight books in Spanish class and do their work. I don't understand why they try and read them in class...I mean, what can be more fun than learning vocab words in Spanish?!
Now that I have seen the movie, I am so jealous that you got to see the actors in real life!
you know how i said i was going to re-read the first book before seeing the movie... well right after i talked to you my mother-in-law called and invited me to go with her and two of jason's sisters! so i saw it on saturday. each part you told me about reminded me how much i miss you! (and i totally agree with everything you told me about)
Yeah, I'm not sure how many adults she beat, but I'm sure there were a few. How pathetic would it be to know that you were beaten by a 2-year-old in the mile. LOL!
Post a Comment