This clip is long and mostly for grandparents, but still fun. Hope you enjoy!
You've got some SWEET moves Rachel! Oh and Mia's pretty good too. lol. I need to do a video of Kaden. He's hilarious when he dances.
SO cute! We miss you guys!
I can see Mia developing the dance moves that her mother had back in the day... hehe :) Miss you!
I miss little Mia you need to upadte your blog pleaseI want to know what you guys are up toalso i'm wondering if you guys are coming in the summer and if you are when? I want to do family pictures for mom
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You've got some SWEET moves Rachel! Oh and Mia's pretty good too. lol. I need to do a video of Kaden. He's hilarious when he dances.
SO cute! We miss you guys!
I can see Mia developing the dance moves that her mother had back in the day... hehe :) Miss you!
I miss little Mia you need to upadte your blog please
I want to know what you guys are up to
also i'm wondering if you guys are coming in the summer and if you are when? I want to do family pictures for mom
Post a Comment