Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

Valentine’s day or weekend was awesome! We first had a friend dinner with the Palmers, Mitchells, and Hillyards a week before actually Valentine’s day. Then on Friday Ryan and I went to Texas Roadhouse, by ourselves! It was awesome, just snuggling to Ryan without Mia. Then on Saturday we had family time. We built a fort, watched movies, and had snacks! I could not have been happier!!






4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness...Mia is so cute. I love the pictures. I think the fort idea is so fun! We might just have to do that.

alexandria said...

That dinner was so fun! I love the fort idea--very cute until the missionaries arrived!

Maureen said...

you look fabulous Rachel! happy valentines day to all! : )

Brittany Hreinson Wilson said...

I love it! I love to see your guys pictures. Mia is getting so big she is so cute. I miss your guy!