I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! You need to post more often so I can see you guys!!... I can't believe how much Mia has already changed since christmas. I hope all is well in Denver, I can't wait to see you guys again. I will call you soon. Its been crazy with school I feel like there is never any time!! Love You Guys
Nice video. When I read 'interpretive dance' all I could think about was what's his name that lived in Wymount for a while, always wore the tie dye shirts, lol.
Nice moves Mia! Baby girl's got some serious rhythm! I love how fun the babies are getting. Coleman's starting to catch on... but everytime I ask him where his nose is, he just ends up picking it!
Just cause you called me a sissy I am going to rub it in that I will be at the Coug/Ute game this Sat. Hey next time you come to Utah let me know. We should go to dinner or something. I can't believe we haven't done anything together since we have been home.
What cute videos! She is just at that fun and exciting stage where everyday she does something new, i love that stage. A part of me is a little envious that you get to spend all of your time with just one. Really enjoy that while it lasts- parents need to soak that up too.
8 comments:
so darn cute that lil mimi. but i think i enjoyed mom's interpretive dance even more;)
we miss you guys so much!!
I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! You need to post more often so I can see you guys!!... I can't believe how much Mia has already changed since christmas. I hope all is well in Denver, I can't wait to see you guys again. I will call you soon. Its been crazy with school I feel like there is never any time!! Love You Guys
Have you been watching Thriller with her? It looks like the Thriller dance. I like how she holds the sideways poses for a few counts. lol.
Nice video. When I read 'interpretive dance' all I could think about was what's his name that lived in Wymount for a while, always wore the tie dye shirts, lol.
Nice moves Mia! Baby girl's got some serious rhythm! I love how fun the babies are getting. Coleman's starting to catch on... but everytime I ask him where his nose is, he just ends up picking it!
Oh my gosh! She is one of the cutest girls I have seen! I see a lot too working in Peds!
Just cause you called me a sissy I am going to rub it in that I will be at the Coug/Ute game this Sat. Hey next time you come to Utah let me know. We should go to dinner or something. I can't believe we haven't done anything together since we have been home.
What cute videos! She is just at that fun and exciting stage where everyday she does something new, i love that stage. A part of me is a little envious that you get to spend all of your time with just one. Really enjoy that while it lasts- parents need to soak that up too.
Post a Comment