Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I now have the strength of a grown woman and baby!

Yes we are pregnant! I am sick and loving it. I would have put a post sooner, as of 2-3 weeks ago, but my computer refuses to acknowledge my camera. AWESOME! So just like Dwight I have the strength of an adult and a baby! lol Anyway we are great. Ryan had a good birthday party with cake and friends. Mia had fun coloring Easter eggs. And we all loved General conferenc; we learned a lot and there is much we need to improve on. We love you and again sorry for not posting sooner!

7 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Yea!!! Congratulations!! I'm guessing it's a boy this time. Good luck these next couple of months. 5 more weeks and I'm done!! Woo hoo.

Sally said...

yeah! i'm so glad that you referred to yourself as a dwight. i love you even more now! we're so excited for you! when are you due?

Stephanie said...

YAY! Congratulations. That is awesome news. How far along are you? Wow...Rachel a mother of two!

Brian said...

Gratz! I vote for a boy on this one, and since my vote is so important it pretty much guarantees it's a boy. Gratz again!

Katie James said...

Way to knock up your wife, Ryan!

David and Jana said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! And now you won't be the only one with a newborn at Christmastime, thanks to Ryan & Maureen! Sweet sweet news. I'm so happy for you! I hope the sick gets better soon! Mia won't remember a thing...

Melissa and Aaron said...

Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you:) I had a feeling there would be an announcement soon. We need to call and catch up. Oh, and happy belated birthday Ryan - I stink because I remembered a few days after, but then haven't had time to call. Anyway, we love you guys and miss you tons!