Here are some pictures finally!!! Do you like how you can't even see Ryan in the group photo? Awesome! If you can't tell we played "the candy game". The girls did a lot better than the boys.
I'm with Brittany... That cake looks SOOO good! How are you feeling by the way? Is baby #2 better, worse, or the same??? I can't wait till he... or she! is here!
5 comments:
You guys are so cute! I hope life is good!
happy birthday ryan!
Oh I missed the cake- I'm so sad
I'm with Brittany... That cake looks SOOO good! How are you feeling by the way? Is baby #2 better, worse, or the same??? I can't wait till he... or she! is here!
Sorry Im blocking Ryan! I just like to be the center of attention or something! I still have dreams about how good that cake was!
Post a Comment