Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Random Movies!


This is Mia dancing to "Once A Upon A Dream" and making daddy pretty.

This one Mia is dancing to the "Hot Dog" dance from Mickey Mouse Club House.

This is us painting Easter eggs. Mia liked this one especially because I drew Mickey on it.

7 comments:

Leslie & Matt said...

I found you! Those movies are TOO cute, but I think my favorite is the mikey easter egg one! Mia is so cute!

Lisa Marie said...

She's got some MOVES! How are you feeling?

Giggles said...

Daddy is pretty!

The reaction to the egg is precious!

Lauren Kay said...

Mia is too cute, but I think my favorite part is hearing your voice in the background! Well, it was seven years ago that we met, and now I'm finally getting out of Provo! Yay!

Dustin and Selena said...

She is growing so fast and gets cuter every time I see her, if that is even possible.

Sally said...

love it. love it. does she get her sweet dance moves from mommy or daddy?

The Scotts said...

I LOVE HER!!! She has the best rhythem ever! She is sooo funny... you need to come back and see us soon, she gets smarter, cuter, and funnier everyday!