These are two blankets and pillows I MADE!! If you know me at all you this is great accomplishment. My grandma was so happy she bought a new sewing machine. I can't wait to start my other projects.
Look at you Rachel... Moving to Denver and getting all domestic! hehehe... I love your blankets you did fabulous for your first time... keep working though you've got another baby on the way! and when I'm ready for a baby i'll let you know when you can get started on mine!! hahaha..just kidding! Love you and miss you tons!!!
9 comments:
Beautiful!
very cute. look how domestic you're becoming!
Wow, I'm way impressed. So cute!
That looks so cute you need to teach me
Holy moley, I'm impressed!
Look at you Rachel... Moving to Denver and getting all domestic! hehehe... I love your blankets you did fabulous for your first time... keep working though you've got another baby on the way! and when I'm ready for a baby i'll let you know when you can get started on mine!! hahaha..just kidding! Love you and miss you tons!!!
Martha Stewart would be proud! Those are gorgeous. I love the colors.
Wow nice job! They are so big and you made TWO! It puts my one little baby one to shame! hehe
WOW! Great quilt... I'm so impressed! That is quite the accomplishment.
Post a Comment