Yep we are officially old. We had a night get away thanks to our friend, Alexandria. It was so fun we forgot we were parents. We walked downtown Denver, ate out, and went to Star Trek. It was so fun! If anyone knows and loves the Office they will get why Ryan is laying on the bench at the end of our bed.
8 comments:
Congratulations! I found your blog through my sister Wendy. Congrats on your soon to be new family member.
Wow. How FUN!!! The hotel looks awesome. I hope Ryan got to sleep on the bed...that was a great photo-op for the office! How great to get a night off. happy 5 years! Rachel, you look HOT! :) And by the way, 5 years isn't old. Neither is 10! Love you!
Rachel you hot mama! so tan and beautiful! congratulations, looks like it was fun!!
Maureen
Happy Anniversary! By the way, I thought that you told us you were pregnant! You STILL aren't showing
I had so much fun with Mia that I think we should make it a monthly tradition! Its good for me to do soemthing that actually makes me excited to be a parent, like take care of perfect little Mia!
happy anniversary you old foagies.
Love the Michael Scott position, I'll remember that for Jared! :) I get to see your blog & keep in touch, but Adri asked to see picures of Mia. I forget that they don't get to keep in touch as easily. She sure does miss you guys.
I just watched that Office Episode the other day! (Right after that I burned my foot on my Formen Grill). Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment