What? Why isn't the jacket on? I love that you took a pic. Hilarious. Reminds me of the first day of school.
That's so funny! I actually "LOL"ed when I saw that post. Then I saw that you wrote LOL afterwards! Hahaha! Congrats to you, Ryan!
Yes, it is funny, but I would have made Matt do the same thing. I must say that the bag of trash behind him is my favorite part of the pic! Just keep'n it real! Congrats Ryan!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What? Why isn't the jacket on? I love that you took a pic. Hilarious. Reminds me of the first day of school.
That's so funny! I actually "LOL"ed when I saw that post. Then I saw that you wrote LOL afterwards! Hahaha! Congrats to you, Ryan!
Yes, it is funny, but I would have made Matt do the same thing. I must say that the bag of trash behind him is my favorite part of the pic! Just keep'n it real! Congrats Ryan!!
Post a Comment