Can anyone guess what we are? Ryan came up with my costume and I told Ryan who he should be, but he made it happen. Mia did pretty good except she never said "trick or treat" or "thank you". Oh well you can't win them all!
Rachel! You're so cute and pregnant! Love the costume... I bet you're ready to be done with the pregnancy. Good luck with the delivery, I can't wait to see pics!
4 comments:
There is a reason why Ryan is blushing in that last photo! :) Loved the costumes! You guys are the best!
You guys look great! I'm quite impressed! How did Ryan make his Wolverine hands? Wow!
And you're getting close to your due date! I hope everything goes well!
Rachel! You're so cute and pregnant! Love the costume... I bet you're ready to be done with the pregnancy. Good luck with the delivery, I can't wait to see pics!
I say as long as Mia let you put her in a costume and didn't scream, consider that a win!
Post a Comment