Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



We are so grateful for our friends, the Palmers, for hosting Thanksgiving this year. It was nice to be with friends, especially when family is so far away.



Here are some pictures of my girls!

6 comments:

The Wanbergs said...

Good gosh she's cute! Wish I could snuggle her, but I'm sure I'll get my chance before long. Keep her away from all the winter sneezes, and let me know if I can watch Mia anytime.

Unknown said...

She looks like a Corless to me!! good job Rachel!

Karie said...

Oh my goodness! Lydia is so beautiful. Congratulations from Mikey & me! Keep the pictures coming!

David and Jana said...

I can't wait to hold her! Rache you look totally HOT! :) Good job! You have a beautiful family! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Corless Connection said...

Miss you! Dad

Katie Call said...

Your girls are too cute! And you look fabulous for just having that baby! Are those skinny jeans? I hate you... :)