Ryan dressed her up since it was cold in our apartment. I thought she looked cute.
Here is our double stroller! We would not of been able to get it if it wasn't for our friends and family. So thank you, thank you to Tammy, Shyann, and my grandma Sparks! I can't wait until it gets warm enough to use.
Mia loves Lydia so much! I just need to be a better referee. Mia tries to hold Lydia upright and burp her. It is pretty cute if my heart wasn't racing. lol
Sleeping...
5 comments:
I WANT TO HOLD HER SO BAD
shes so cute and looks so big already! can't wait to see her! maureen
Pictures don't quite do it...I want to smell that precious little one and give her a big kiss. Hope you're feeling well and adjusting to 2 kids!
So adorable.
I forgot to ask you for your address last night! Will you email it to me? Or call me when you get a chance?? Thankyou! We are so excited to see you!
I love all the pictures! Lydia is really cute. I still need to see her in person!
Post a Comment