Friday, December 18, 2009

Pictures and Christmas Activities


Smooch for my angel!


A smile...maybe?


Mia's first gingerbread house (with daddy's help).


Mia was awesome with Santa this year. She kept asking for candy and low and behold Santa gave her some. He is magical!

5 comments:

David and Jana said...

Love love Love the picture of you kissing your baby!! I can't wait to hold her!
And Davey will have so much fun playing with Mia!

Can't wait!

Katie Call said...

You guys are so cute! I can't believe how skinny you are! :) I sure miss you guys...

Karie said...

Holy cow! Mia is supposed to be the baby! I can't believe how grown up she looks!!

Leslie & Matt said...

Your girls are just the sweetest little cuties! And how is that you look fabulous so soon? (Not fair)

The Scotts said...

I Love that Mia still wears her blue hat from grandma! what a goober! I love you guys! I wish you were here for christmas... but I know you have a family too! I hope you have a good time in michigan! We'll miss you!