I love my family so much! Here is a bunch of pictures with my family just in December. I want to thank them for all the parties and fun! (The pictures are backwards so the last one is us flying to Michigan.) Couple's Party at Olive Garden.
Lydia's Blessing Day
A flood for Christmas day.
Pictures above are Christmas!
This is on the airplane on the way. The girls were awesome! We didn't even have to pull out the laptop for a movie on a four hour flight!
It would have been so fun to see each other this year at Christmas since we normally go to MI too!!! But since we hosted at our house this year, we missed you :( You're girls are so cute, getting so big. All my siblings will be home next year at Christmas with their families, so hopefully we'll see you then!
2 comments:
It would have been so fun to see each other this year at Christmas since we normally go to MI too!!! But since we hosted at our house this year, we missed you :( You're girls are so cute, getting so big. All my siblings will be home next year at Christmas with their families, so hopefully we'll see you then!
I dont know if you will ever understand just how much i miss you and your family. I wish that I could have been there for CHristmas
Post a Comment