she's sooo dang cute! nothing like a baby's laugh!
That is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how big she's gotten! I think your laugh was pretty cute too, Rachel! :)
Oh my gosh. That's so awesome that you got it on film. Totally sweet and adorable. I hope you pulled her out and ate her up!
you just can't help but smile at something so pure, we still can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
she's sooo dang cute! nothing like a baby's laugh!
That is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how big she's gotten! I think your laugh was pretty cute too, Rachel! :)
Oh my gosh. That's so awesome that you got it on film. Totally sweet and adorable. I hope you pulled her out and ate her up!
you just can't help but smile at something so pure, we still can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment