Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Zoo!

We went to the zoo today. It was Lydia's first trip so I decided to document it with pictures. My awesome friend asked me if I wanted to go and it was exactly what I needed. It was so fun to get out and for Mia to run around and play with her friends. Thank you so much Charlotte, it was exactly what I needed. you are awesome!



Hippo riding is quite enjoyable, didn't you know?!

4 comments:

Giggles said...

Yea for zoos! That hippo looks very friendly.

Princess said...

RACHEL!!!!!! i found your blog from lauren's!!! yay, now i can stalk you and yoru family. here's my blog
http://PhotographyByPrincess.blogspot.com
not very exciting, but just incase you want to add it to your blog (hint hint) lol.

how are you????
(photographybyprincess@gmail.com)
if you dont' want to respond here.

love you!!!

David and Jana said...

I love hippo riding!! Cute pictures!

The Wanbergs said...

It was a great time. Thanks!