Thursday, April 21, 2011

Here are some funny April pictures! (most are lydia)

 I know you are jealous for this hair!
 Don't worry I got all angles.
 Are Mia's eyes blue?!?!
 This was hilarious Lydia was stuck under the chair and being the good mother that I am I ran and got the camera instead of pulling her out!
 Arrr matey!
 Lydia sleeps crazy this is actually one of her most normal sleep positions. Usually her bum is in the air with her face plastered on the mattress.
 Don't worry Ryan is right there, but she thinks she is big!
 Mia practicing her egg finding skills with hiding these fuzzy balls and then finding them again.
 First ever! Ate her whole dinner!
 My snow bunnies! I want to squish them!
 Lydia being naughty and knowing it!
 She thinks she is so clever!
 Mama pulled me down, how dare she!!!!!
 I am big just like Mia.
 She is so stinking cute and a great help to me!
Lydia's new hair. This is the only thing I can think of since she pulls out her clips!

1 comment:

Robinsons said...

I love your family!