I am only a month late! Our friends had some pictures of his party and when I got them I forgot to put them up on our blog. So here they are...
Kicking party right?!?! No they are waiting for us because it was a surprise party!
BBQ Wings and nachos, his favorite things!
Surprise!!!!
What the?!?! He hates being center of attention, but I wanted to do something special. I hope he liked it!
I love him so much. He deserves so much more!
Our home decor! Each dot has something we love about Ryan! I got the idea from him when he did it for me on our first Valentine's day.
Opening a package from his mom!
A Hello Kitty coloring booking from his mom, how nice. No that was for Mia and Lydia. We thought it was funny.
Here is his real present a Kinect! Lucky man!!
1 comment:
Happy belated birthday Ryan!!
Post a Comment